Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 25!

Today was my due date - Jan 25!! Thank goodness I didn't have to wait this long to have Mariana - I certainly do not miss being pregnant. Mariana is 11 days old today and this week she has had many firsts...

She had her first ride in her "little lambie" swing at 11 days old..
and had her first try at a Pacifier..

She donned her first dress at 11 days old too...all her socks are too big for her - as are her shoes.


She went on her first stroll down the street at 9 days old - the sun came out for a few hours so we jumped at the opportunity. Flanders came along too..and was definitely a little jealous.

She continues to receive tons of kisses from mom..


And dad can't believe how much she looks like him!


Our little cutie..

2 comments:

  1. I posted my comment on a totally different blog hahah silly! Anyways, once again CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely precious. My dad sends all his love and says to send you a big hug and kiss. He says if you have a boy next to name him Rene hahahaha... Mariana is a beautiful name! xoxo Amaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post!! Its fun to see how she is growing and I love to hear how you're loving being a mom. You look great!!! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete