Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The last days of summer...

Time to catch up now that fall's around the corner.  We have had a busy August and Sept. Here's a little recap.

The beginning of August, we spent a week in Lake Almanor with Rose, Kevin, Grant and Katie and the babies. Mariana say up for the first time, rode on a speed boat for the first time, and had a great time with Carolina and Chase.  She was just getting over a cough so her sleep was soo off during that week - waking up every 3-4 hours at night while the other babies slept soundly.  Nevertheless, we had a fabulous time with the company.
We got back and I started work second week of Aug.  It was hard to get back into the routine, but I have a great schedule so I can't complain.  In the meantime, we've been having fun with outfits, pink, and hats!
We retired the swing coz Mariana would aggressively try to pull objects on the mobile down.  Last picture of her in it. 
Cold summer mornings having breakfast with dad.
First swim with Tita Rose, Kevin, and Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment